I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

3rd trimester

Third Trimester
Heart burn came back like it was my best frenemy! I think i live on tums! But for the most part Im just large. I keep getting comments like " you have 2 months left" or "are you sure they checked for twins". My mother and husband keep telling me Im all out in front with it being all baby. BUt no one is telling me what they think of me from behind :) Im having braxton hicks contractions since the start of 20 wks so they are nothing new to me. We have done all sorts of testing with this child to see if it's pre term labor but my doctor thinks I just have a very active pregnancy! what ever that is supposed to mean. This baby has move constantly and I love to have that feeling of life inside of me. It's quiet the miracle. She has had a name since we found out that it was a girl but once again we are trying to keep it somewhat of a surprise! But Kapri will tell you if you ask her! We are anxious and very excited to meet our new bundle and can't wait to see how life will change once again with another girl. We just moved into a new home in victor to give us more space in these long and drawn out winters so i think we are ready for her to come. Im reusing most of my baby things that we used with Kapri which makes it nice to relive some of those memories and can't wait to watch the sisters grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment