I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Potty Treats and Stickers



Kapri is now potty trained! Hallelujia:) I was not ready as the parent to embark on this task with a new 2 year old. But... Kapri fell into all catagories of being ready. So I waited for a long weekend, where I had no plans and no where to go. Plus daddy was off hunting. I made a potty chart, went and got stickers, potty treats, new toilet, a potty doll, training diapers, and panties! Set the timer for every 20 minutes, and gave Kapri plenty of liquids. Worked like a CHARM. No accidents after the end of week one. And now we are onto staying dry through the entire night. Then we can skip pull ups all together. 
Its so hard to see your lil one grow up.. Especially as fast as Kapri has. She hit her milestones soooo early at all stages and I feel like I want to stop the clock. She is the light of my life and can't wait to see her turn into a little girl, and not just as a toddler.  Good job on your growing up and potty training Kapri!

No comments:

Post a Comment