I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

the bears are out

The bears came out of hybernation! My mom and I went last week for the last time with a group that I always go with. As we were trekking along, we noticed hoof prints and blood! Then we noticed the biggest print I have ever seen in my life along side the hoof prints! They were very very fresh print, it was snowing that day and prints wouldn't last long in the snow. So we all decided it would be safest to head back down the hill, and we all had kids on our backs. Later that week, one of the gals went back up with her family and came across a 8ft. Grizzly BEAR!!! It was relocated to that area and all I kept thinking about was thank goodness we were not its lunch the other morning! Creepy! So RIP snowshoe season.. You kept my butt in great shape, and taught me more strenght then I knew I even had. You bonded Kapri and I through trail after trail, and most of all got me out into the beautiful wilderness of the Tetons, that we call home! So long till snow falls again!

No comments:

Post a Comment